GamerSushi provides videogame news and reviews from a thoughtful perspective without resorting to hype or clickbait. Fostering intelligent discussions and a respectful community atmosphere is also one of our primary goals for the site.
I am webmaster and contributing columnist for GamerSushi. The site launched in 2009 and then went on hiatus in 2014. We re-launched it with a new design and new content in 2016. We also recorded almost 100 episodes of our podcast during the site's first incarnation, and we're hoping to start recording new episodes very soon.
I've included links to selected posts below; for a full list of my posts, visit my author page.
- Review: Tomb Raider - Gritty reboots are fashionable these days, but does that mean you should give Tomb Raider the time of day?
- Review: Hotline Miami - It’s 1989 in Miami and you are a mask-wearing hired killer in this trippy, addictive game.
- Unexpected Pleasures in Saint’s Row 3 - Who knew vehicular mayhem could still be so much fun?
- Borderlands 2: A Tiny Bit Racist? - Tiny Tina: wacky character, or problematic stereotype?
- Achievements: Unlocking Negative Gameplay? - Does the never-ending quest for achievements drag down the gaming experience?